IHI Open School Access – IPC Program (for I/T/U Ambulatory Facilities)
The IPC program and PATH are pleased to provide access to the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Open School to support your quality improvement efforts, offering essential training in an online community to help you and your team deliver safe care and to build core skills in improvement, safety and leadership. CEUs are also available.
IHS, Tribal, and Urban Indian Health Program ambulatory facilities: Access is available through the IPC program. Enrollment instructions are attached, and a passcode is provided for those registering through IPC.
IHS Direct Service CMS-certified hospitals and their associated ambulatory care facilities: Access is available through your PATH partner.
Registration for IPC ambulatory facilities:
- Instructions for registration: Guide for Participants
- Tips on how you can make the best of the IHI Open School subscriptions can be found here.
- Download the Promotional Flyer
- The IPC program still has 851 subscriptions available
- You may begin to enroll in the online courses immediately.
- The IPC national staff will track your participation and be available for questions you may have.
The training is user friendly. Please see the numbers of certificates and CEUs that have been awarded as of today.
Please email Susan Anderson with any questions you may have.