Rocky Mountain Tribal Epidemiology Center (RMTEC)
The Rocky Mountain Tribal Epidemiology Center empowers American Indian Nations and urban Indian populations by building community-driven public health and epidemiological capacity through outreach and creative partnerships.
Healthy Tribal communities that are sustained through lasting collaborative partnerships.
- High Quality Work
- Honest and Open Communication
- Respect and Trust
- Service with Humility
- Unity of Purpose
- Intellectual Curiosity
- We believe in the sovereignty of Tribal Nations.
- We believe in deferring to Tribal public health priorities in the development of all projects.
- We believe in open and honest communication that fosters an environment of respect and trust.
- We believe in encouraging an environment that nurtures ideas, beliefs, perspectives, and cultures.
RMTEC Success Story – Passenger Safety RMTEC Success Story – Child Health Measures
12 Tribal Epidemiology Centers