Promoting Resilience, Health, and Wellness May 4-22, 2020
About this Event:
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) and Alaska Pacific University (APU) are hosting the second Alaska Indigenous Research Program (AKIRP): Promoting Resilience, Health and Wellness May 4-22, 2020.
We encourage those who are interested in Indigenous research methodology, Alaska Native/American Indian heath research, public health professionals, researchers, undergraduate and graduate students, and recent high school graduates over 18 to apply.
Space is limited to 50 people per week. The option to apply for multiple weeks is available! We suggest taking weeks 1 and 2 together or weeks 2 and 3 together.
• Week 1 | May 4-8 |Advanced Research
• Week 2 | May 11-15| Health Ethics Courses
• Week 3 | May 18-22| Introductory Research Courses
• There is no cost for the three weeks of courses
• Limited scholarships available for travel (airfare, room and board)
• Academic credit available
APU Carr Gottstein
4225 University Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508
For more information please visit our web page at https://anthc.org/indigenous-research/
Contact for questions:
Lauren Smayda // firstname.lastname@example.org // (907)-729-4551
Karli Tyance Hassell // email@example.com // 907-729-4583