2019 NNPHI Annual Conference Abstract Submissions
The National Network of Public Health Institutes (NNPHI) is seeking abstracts for the 2019 NNPHI Annual Conference, May 20 – May 22, in Washington, DC. NNPHI is offering three options for abstract submissions that include: a poster session, breakfast roundtable discussion, and breakout sessions. Descriptions of the three options are provided below.
Submission Requirements and Deadline
You will be asked to provide the following information via the abstract submission process:
- Primary Presenter information (name, credentials, contact information, title, organization, brief biography, disclosure statement)
- Co-Presenter information (same)
- Topic of Interest
- Session title
- Session description
- Three learning objectives
- Why is this presentation/design session particularly relevant and timely?
- Which component of the conference theme, “From Ideas to Innovation: Partnerships, Policy, and Practice” does your abstract fit into?
To submit an abstract, you will be required to create an account using your email address. Once an account has been created, you will be able to submit and edit your abstract until the deadline, Friday, November 16th, 2018 11:59 PM PT.
*Abstracts will not be accepted after the deadline.