Maternal and Child Health Training: Maternal-Infant-Matrix (MIM) Storyboard Methodology Practicum
- Friday, May 8 to Sunday, May 10, 2020 (3 day course: $350/person) – Scheduled after the EIS conference
- May 25 – 29, 2020 (5 day course: $500/person)-Scheduled before the Epidemiology in Action Course and the International Course in Applied Epidemiology
The MIM/SM methodology has five component parts:
- Defining the MCH system with particular attention to the Comprehensive Emergency Obstetrical and Newborn Care (CEm ONC) system;
- Use of the continuous management cycle for quality improvement;
- Defining the local indicator matrix (LIM ) and assuring linkage of process indicators to outcome indicators to avoid outcome displacement;
- Completing the Quality Improvement (QI) story by implementing the QA/QI methods and techniques;
- Conducting the Quality Improvement Collaborative (QIC) for scaling up the intervention package.
To register or if you have any questions, please contact Pia Valeriano at: firstname.lastname@example.org.