Balance, Harmony, Culture, Health
May 22 -24, 2018
Mystic Lake Center, Prior Lake, MN
Call for Proposals Now Open!
Public health practitioners, researchers, and policy experts are invited to submit abstracts for 90 minute workshops and 60 minute roundtables.
The National Indian Health Board (NIHB) encourages presentations highlighting evidenced-based, best, wise, or promising practices developed in and for Tribal communities. NIHB highly encourages dynamic, interactive sessions that will draw upon the skills, knowledge and experience of session participants.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Public Health Infrastructure and Capacity
- Public Health Policy
- Substance Misuse and Behavioral Health
- Climate Change and Environmental Health
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment
Click HERE for additional information or to submit your proposal today!
Deadline to apply: February 23rd, 2018
Special Thanks to the Bemidji Area Tribes